Ultra-low latency, high-channel-count PCIe Dante interface
Browse image gallery
Unlock Powerful Workflows
Designed for immersive formats like Dolby Atmos and all performance-critical high-channel-count Dante applications, RedNet PCIeNX delivers 128 x128 audio channels (up to 192kHz) with ultra-low latency.
Perfect For Post
For post-production professionals working in Dolby Atmos, RedNet PCIeNX offers the ability to integrate high-channel-count Dante audio seamlessly with the Dolby Renderer.
Ready For Recording
For commercial recording studios and music production facilities, RedNet PCIeNX delivers performance, flexibility, and scalability, with 128x128 channels of uncompressed, high-resolution audio at ultra-low latency.
PC And Mac Compatible
Compatible with PC and Mac (including the latest Apple Silicon), RedNet PCIeNX integrates with your existing hardware and accelerates any Dante workflow.
More Flexibility With Dual Ethernet RJ-45 Connections
Two Ethernet RJ-45 connections offer both switched and redundant modes, giving flexibility of connectivity as well as the option to have a secondary network in mission-critical situations.
Broadcast-Ready With Support For The Latest AoIP Standards
RedNet PCIeNX supports AES67, Dante Domain Manager, and is SMPTE ST 2110 compliant, which makes it perfect for broadcast deployment.
Simple, Integrated Network Control
The integrated network interface simplifies installation and connectivity, allowing a single-cable connection for audio and network control.
RedNet Control Ready
RedNet PCIeNX works with RedNet Control, which provides a single application for control and monitoring of all RedNet devices on the network.
Backed By Focusrite
Future-proof and designed for reliability, RedNet PCIeNX is backed by a 3-year warranty and Focusrite's award-winning 24/7/365 technical support.
- Simultaneous Inputs & Outputs128x128 (all sample rates)
- Digital PerformanceSupported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24-bit
- Dante Connectivity2 x Ethernet standard RJ45 connectors (compatible with Cat 5e and above)
- Driver CompatibilityMulti-client ASIO and WDM (Windows) | CoreAudio (Mac)
- Front Panel2x Network Active LED indicators (Primary/Secondary) | 2x Network Lock LED indicators (Primary/Secondary) | 1x Factory Reset button
- Card SizeFull Height, Half Width
- PowerPowered over PCIe
- Heat PerformanceMax internal case/chassis operating temperature: 50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit